For Christmas last year I had picked out a make your own shadow box kit for my little step-sister. She LOVES doing crafts, and I thought it might be a fun little project for her. The other day she asked if I’d like to do a shadow box with her, as there were two in the kit. I agreed and we picked out some backgrounds and cut outs of cats and gum ball machines, but then I had an idea! I logged into Rift and took a few screenshots of one of my favorite characters. I was going to take pictures of my main, but I don’t like her armor right now, so she was cut from the project, lol. I took a few screenshots of one of the death rifts too, which are plentiful right now thanks to the River of Souls! I then printed some of the pictures, glued them on cardboard and cut them out. I used part of the cardboard case cover from the game as the backgound, and voila, my very own Rift shadow box! Anyway, I thought I would share the finished product with all of you! I hope you like it! (Its looks better IRL than in the picture, hehe)
Posted April 5th, 2011 by Miss Mediocre
Leave a Reply
Like On Facebook!
Search this site
- There’s Only “I” In This Team!
- Finally Exalted With Shaohao
- A Guide For Getting Back Into WoW
- Treasure Treasure Treasure
- 9 Years of WoW
- Dammit Moon Moon
- Some Time on the Timeless Isle
- What Should the Definition of a Gamer be?
- Happy Halloween Painting
- Night Elf Vampire
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Fan Art
- Gamer Friendly Meals
- GIRL IRL
- My Sim Story
- Screenshot Of The Day
- The Sims
- Whatever Wednesdays
- World of Warcraft
- Xbox 360
- Miss Mediocre on There’s Only “I” In This Team!
- Tasunke on There’s Only “I” In This Team!
- Miss Mediocre on A Guide For Getting Back Into WoW
- Miss Mediocre on Solving The Shimmersand Puzzle
- Miss Mediocre on 9 Years of WoW